Traveling to Mpumalanga Province? Looking for a guide? Then look no further – Tours-De-Mornay is your perfect choice.
Established in 2008, it is privately owned and run by Mary-Ann and Mornay Marais. TDM is a South African inbound tour operator/ground handler that provides exclusive and private guided tours and excursions in Mpumalanga province (from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (Nelspruit), Eastgate Airport (Hoedspruit), OR Tambo International Airport (Johannesburg) and from various accommodation establishments in the Lowveld region, Kruger National Park and surrounding areas).
- Panorama Route eg. Blyderiver Canyon, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, God’s Window, The Pinnacle, Various waterfalls
- Open vehicle game drives
- Cultural experience eg. Shangana Cultural Village
- Elephant Sanctuary – walk with, touch, feed and ride elephants
- Natural wonders: Sudwala Caves, Echo Caves and one of the oldest rock formations in Barberton
- Gold Mining: Pilgrim’s Rest (Heritage site and historical town), Barberton and Eureka City
- Adventure: white water rafting, tubing, horse riding, quadbiking, ballooning, paragliding, “Zip-lines”
- 4×4 excursions: Eureka City, KNP
- Tailor-made tours
Tours-De-Mornay specialize in Mpumalanga but also provide the following services:
- Arrange transfer / shuttle service from any major city and airport in South Africa to any destination
- Arrange tours and excursions in any part of South Africa (eg. Day tours in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town)
- Accommodation: Rocklands Private Game Lodge, providing games drives and bush walks
- Golf Packages – “BIG FIVE” Golf tour – 5 days of golf on 5 different courses: Malelane, Nelspruit, White River, Kruger Park Lodge and Skukuza (KNP) and more…
Passionate about South Africa, TDM offers unique experiences for couples, single travelers as well as families – “Explore, Experience and Enjoy” your traveling and holiday with Tours-De-Mornay.
To find out more or to make a booking visit:
Images Courtesy of Tours-De-Mornay.