An African Safari – the most memorable experience and without a doubt on every Bucket List. Check out our top 15 Safari Tips.
@samanthaperry – wear sunscreen. I don’t care how you never burn in Spain. You will fry here.
@ – A good camera always important. Medications, snacks,outdoor clothing and shoes, lots of water!
– Make sure you have clear directions to your destination and the phone number of the lodge in case u get lost;
– Take suitable clothing, long trousers, closed shoes & socks for game drives, a warm jacket regardless of season;
– Make sure you know the times of gate closures in reserves;
– Familiarise yourself with basic safety guidelines for being in a wildlife reserve.
– Research the various safari destinations in South Africa. There are so many areas offering amazing safaris, not just KNP.
– Set a budget and look at lodges, self catering, camping options that fit your budget. South Africa has a wide variety of safari accommodation options.
Images Courtesy of Stuart Parker from Capturing Africa Journeys.