Fairy Glen – Cape Town’s Only Free Roaming, Big 5 Private Game Reserve and African safari is located about 1 hour from Cape Town in Malaria Free zone.
We have recently visited the reserve and loved it. Below you’ll find top 10 favorite parts of our stay as well as reasons why Fairy Glen is a must to visit.
• Fairy Glen Safari Reserve is suitable for everyone: couples, solo travelers and families.
• Comfortable cottages with all the amenities needed: spacious rooms and bathrooms. The overnight guest can choose from a standard to luxury cottages.
• Observation decks with every cottage, an elevated sightseeing platform for your ultimate viewing experience.
• Outdoor pool with braai area and loungers for your perfect relaxation. All with spectacular Brandwacht Mountain views.
• Knowledgeable and Friendly service – nothing is too much trouble.
• Be close to the wildlife and nature, where you can enjoy outdoor walks, breath some fresh air and enjoy most beautiful views.
• Educational safari drives – through African Big 5 Game Reserve surrounded by proteas and fynbos vegetation. Also home to a African Khoisan Bushmen Rock Art heritage site dating back some 6000 years.
• Spectacular Sunsets and Sunrises.
• Delicious and Hearthy Food – The African Style Restaurant serves mostly traditional food and caters for vegetarian and vegan guests.
• Excellent conference facilities as well as team building activities.
To find out more or simply make a reservation visit:
Images by PatrycjaOo (travel opulent box)