#90: Wednesday 9th September 2015 | Topic: Travelling with Pets in South Africa
We all love our furry friends and it’s always so difficult to leave them alone. This week we will discuss travelling with pets in South Africa. Is it possible? Tips? Must to know. Where to go and more. Join us.
1. Q1: Have you ever traveled with your pet? If yes- how was it? If not – why not?? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
2. Q2: What are the positives and negatives when travelling with pets? via @patrycjaOo #TravelChatSA (19h15)
3. Q3: Do you know any pet-friendly accommodation in South Africa? via @AnksW23 #TavelChatSA (19h30)
4. Q4: Do you think travels are as exciting for the animals as for their human “mates”? How can one take the need of pets into consideration? via @#TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Let’s brag about our pets – share some pictures of your furry friends via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA as well as our Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– We WON’T support “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam. It’s not about you!
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent.
For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent:)
We look forward to Twitter chatting with you this week!