110: #TravelChatSA Wednesday 23rd March 2016 | Topic: #VisitKaroo
1. Q1: What does the Karoo mean to you? via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA (19h00)
2. Q2: Tell us about your favorite town in Karro. What makes it special? Share a Picture via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h15)
3. Q3: What are your favorite foodie hideouts in the Karoo? via @ShotLeft #TravelChatSA (19h30)
4. Q4: What makes the Karoo so Unique and Compelling? via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a Picture showing beauty of Karoo. Where was it taken? via @PatrycjaOo #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA as well as our Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent:) – we will credit your idea.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us @TravelOpulent or @TravelChatSA
We look forward to Twitter chatting with you this week!