#141: #TravelChatSA Wednesday 15th February 2017 | Topic: Getting Around in South Africa
- Q1 What are the best ways to get around in #SouthAfrica? Share a Picture via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h00)
- Q2 What should be improved regarding transport options in SA? Give examples via @PatrycjaOo #TravelChatSA (19h15)
- Q3 What are your top tips and advices taking different transport options in SA via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h30)
- Q4 What was the most interesting method of transportation you’ve ever taken in SA or somewhere in the world. Share a photo via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h45)
- BONUS Q5: What’s your most invigorating pass to drive through. Share a picture via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @, @
22nd February – Adventure Travel in South Africa (Host and Prize Sponsor @)