#140: #TravelChatSA Wednesday 8th February 2017 | Topic: Romantic Travel in South Africa
- Q1 Tell us why you think South Africa is perfect for Romantic Travel? Share a picture via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
- Q2 If you were to treat your Valentine to a special breakfast/lunch/dinner how would you make it a Proudly South African Experience? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h15)
- Q3 Spread the love and reveal your favorite romantic hideaway spot to escape to! Share a Picture via @ #TravelChatSA (19h30)
- Q4 Which old age homes or community centers would you deliver roses & cookies to to fill their Valentine’s day with love too?via @ #TravelChatSA (19h45)
- BONUS Q5: What would you count as some of the funkiest Proudly South African Valentines gifts you would like to receive? @ #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @, @
1st February – NO #TravelChatSA
8th February – Romantic Travel in South Africa (due to Valentines’s Day next week)