#148: #TravelChatSA 18th April 2017 | Topic: Small Towns of South Africa
Q1 One thing to make a short break a great break. Share a picture via @friedalloyd #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Why do you like to explore SA small towns? Which one is your favorite and why? Share a pic via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What are your expectations when visiting a SA small town for the very 1st time (pass through/stay over) & why ? via @Winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Every small town has historical landmarks, what has been you best small town find? i.e church via @ThePost_House #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture from your favorite Small Town getaway? Where was it? via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands.
GREYTON – @ThePost_House
HERMANUS – @friedalloyd
TULBAGH – @Essere_Lodge
SWELLENDAM – @traveltonia
BULWER – @Monique_PR_
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands or @DoroLef ? – we will credit your idea.