#154: #TravelChatSA 21st June 2017 | Topic: Road Less Traveled SA
Q1 Please describe your dream of “road less traveled.” via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 What is your favorite road less traveled in SA . Share a picture via @overberginfo #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about a busy travel destination in South Africa that feels untouched still via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 What makes these “roads less traveled” special, tell us about activities, interested places one can enjoy via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture of yourself on the Road Less Traveled in South Africa #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia or @DoroLef – we will credit your idea.