#157: #TravelChatSA 26th July 2017 | Topic: Health, Spa & Wellness Travel in South Africa
Q1 Is South Africa a popular Health & Wellness Destination? Why yes? Why not? via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Health Guide: How do you stay healthy during your travels? via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What criteria do you look at when choosing a destination Spa? via @BrahmanHills #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 When booking a holiday do you like to laze about or prefer a venue where you can still gym, cycle or run safely on the premises via @BrahmanHills #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture of Yourself & Your recent pampering day. Where was it? #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia
Prize Sponsor: @BrahmanHills
2 night midweek stay at Brahman Hills in the Kwa-Zulu Natal Midlands including Dinner for 2.
To enter simply answer Q3 during the chat tagging both #TravelChatSA and @BrahmanHills.
T&Cs Apply. Winner will be announced Friday 28th July at 12h00.
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia
For a full list of 2017 topics –click here (please topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia or @DoroLef – we will credit your idea.