#160: #TravelChatSA 16th August 2017 | Topic: Road Trips, South Africa
Q1 Share your TOP 5 reasons why you LOVE road-trips? Share a Picture Via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Let’s Create road-trip checklist via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Rules of the #roadtrip (spoken & unspoken) Via @Monique_PR #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Suggest a Daily/Weekly/Monthly Best road-trip route through South Africa. Share a Picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Dream big. Describe your dream road-trip through South Africa. via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)
For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.
NEWSFLASH: Join us #TravelChatSA Travel Show on HashtagRadio Thurs 17/08 (from 10am-12pm) to discuss more about Roadtrips with our Amazing Guests in Studio.