#165: #TravelChatSA 20th September 2017 | Topic: Garden Route of South Africa
Q1 Please explain what it means HERITAGE and what being a Proud South African mean to you & why? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 How can we ensure our Heritage is celebrated and preserved for future generations? via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Uniquely SA cuisine – tell us what visitors simply MUST taste which they won’t find anywhere else. via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 What is the best way to celebrate SA Heritage on 24/09? Festival / Experience / place to visit & why? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: What are good ways to learn a few words of each of the official eleven languages? via @DoroLef#TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly remainder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)
For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.
NEWSFLASH: Join us #TravelChatSA Travel Show on HashtagRadio
Thurs 21/09 (from 10am-12pm) to talk more about SA Heritage and what
makes SA Unique with our lovely Guest in Studio.