#168: #TravelChatSA 18th October 2017 | Topic: Karoo Stories, South Africa
Q1 Stories. Explain the Karoo in three adjectives to somebody who has never been via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Share some pictures of your favourite small town in the Karoo via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Barren area, National Park, Art, Food, Fossils – what would be your absolute must do on your #Karoo itinerary? via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Which Karoo towns or regions offer events that should not be missed and why? Share a photo via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Have You Visited Karoo – show us some pictures via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
FUTURE TOPICS:For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.