#179: #TravelChatSA 8th November 2017 | Topic: Hospitality Horror and Fun Stories, South Africa
Q1 Hotel Staff see it all & can tell lots of stories! Any weird guest demands / unreasonable complaints you’ve heard of? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Share some Service Horror stories you’ve experienced yourself and how could it have been handled better? (Don’t share names!) #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about your most memorable, fun, authentic SA Hospitality experience. Why did it have such an impact? #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Guests communicating to (and about!) establishments & experiences through social media channels – a good thing #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Odd holiday attire and or actitivies – share a picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef , @r_kambule , @Winelands , @Monique_PR_ , @traveltonia
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.