#183: #TravelChatSA 6th December 2017 | Topic: Water Wise Summer Holidays South Africa
Q1 Heavy Drought has affected different regions in the Western Cape. What water-saving tips do/should you use on a daily basis, whether at home or on holiday? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 How we can ensure that visitors to the WC region are in the know about drought? Introduce us to some creative methods of informing them? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What are some of the water-saving measures you have seen on holiday (hotels,lodges, restaurants etc)? Share apicture via @Monique_ PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 What typical summer holiday activities are reliant on water and what can be done to replace it with responsible alternatives? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Have you visited Steenbras Dam in Cape Town recently? Or any other place when you can see an impact of the drought? Share a picture via @jennakipling #TravelChatSA (19h55)
Host: @TravelChatSA, @travelopulent, @DoroLef , @r_kambule , @Winelands , @Monique_PR_ , @traveltonia
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.