#187: #TravelChatSA 31st January 2018 | Topic: Explore Eastern Cape, South Africa
Q1 Tell us about top 3 things that comes to mind when talking Eastern Cape. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Accommodations and activities that are MUST on the travelers list when visiting Eastern Cape. Share a Picture if you have one via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about a typical food of the Eastern Cape? Share a Picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Tell us about festivals in towns or cities in the Eastern Cape that must be included in a visitor’s MUST DO list via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Have you road-tripped to or through the Eastern Cape? Share a picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.