Q1 Do You like Autumn in South Africa? Tell us why? Share a Picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 The end of Summer only means the best season to travel is about to arrive. Name your favourite Autumn travel destination in South Africa. Share a Picture via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about South African food and drink that you associate with autumn? Share a Picture via @TravelOpulent #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Can you recommend any must-visit upcoming SA Festivals to enjoy in Autumn April / May which is a great way to celebrate the Season? @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Three things you truly love about autumn in South Africa. Share a Picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_ as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ .
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2017 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.