#212: #TravelChatSA 8th August 2018 | Topic: Birding in South Africa (topic suggested by @Monique_PR_)
Q1 Is birding popular in #SouthAfrica? If yes why? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Where are the best bird watching spots in #SouthAfrica? Share a picture via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What are the birdwatching ethics one should know about? Do’s and dont’s via @adisasterpiece #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Tell us about an endangered bird of South Africa. Share a picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: Share a picture of your favorite bird & explain why you love it via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ , @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.
NO SHOW on the 9th August!