#213: #TravelChatSA 15th August 2018 | Topic: Positive Vibes Only. How To Make A Difference as a Tourist (suggested by @DoroLef)
Q1 Share some practical ways in which you feel we can all contribute to positive vibes when travelling in South Africa via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 What are the words that describe your attitude and approach to a new place that make sure you contribute to the positive vibes via @diBrown5 #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Why does the cheapest deal for tourists not necessarily turn out to be the best deal for locals? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 There are numerous ways to make a difference whilst traveling, from eating locally sourced food to buying local goods. How do you make a difference whilst traveling? via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination”. Share a photo that matches Nelson Mandela’s words via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @Monique_PR_, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @Monique_PR_ , @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.