Vacation Ideas for Creative People: Artistic Explorations in South Africa – Join #TravelChatSA, Wednesday 10th October
#221: #TravelChatSA 10th October 2018 | Topic: Vacation Ideas for Creative People: Artistic Explorations in South Africa (topic suggested by @DoroLef)
Q1 Why is South Africa such a hotspot for creatives? via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Every city in #SouthAfrica offers something unique for creatives. Name 2 creative activities that you should add to your itinerary via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Give an example of retreats in #SouthAfrica that creatives will love? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 There are age old traditions of creating art out of local materials in South Africa. Recommend places or experiences for all those who are creative via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Food is also art. Tell us about creative foodie experiences in South Africa via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.