#227: #TravelChatSA 21st November 2018 | Topic: Time for reflection: Sunsets in South Africa (Suggested by @DoroLef)
Q1 In 3 words & a picture, describe that South African sunset feeling via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Share a picture of your favourite sunset location in #SouthAfrica via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 What pairs well with a perfect South African sunset? Tell us why & share a picture via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Our favourite colour is sunset. What are ideal songs to listen to while watching the sun kissing the earth? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Share your favorite sunset moment! SA Go! via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.