#234: #TravelChatSA 6th February 2019 | Topic: Overtourism. What cities and towns in South Africa could be / are affected by overtourism (Suggested by @DiBrown)
Q1 Define “overtourism” and tell us which city do you feel is/migh be already affected by this – explain why via @Traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Tourism is number 1 driver of employment in South Africa. What would be the best mechanism to ensuring that each corner of South Africa enjoys influx of tourists? via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 To prevent “overtourism” we need to get visitors out of the cities for a few days. Tell us your favourite, lesser known out of town place that we should be promoting via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 How does overtourism affect landmarks, the environment and wildlife? via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5: What are the positives about overtourism? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea. HASHTAG RADIO: Join us #TravelChatSA Travel Show on HashtagRadio Thursday 7th February (from 10am-12pm) with our Guest in Studio.