#237: #TravelChatSA 6th March 2019 | Topic: Secret South Africa. Lesser known places for repeat visitors (Suggested by @DiBrown5)
Q1 Give us 3 words to describe “lesser-known places” in South Africa. via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Share the magic. Tell us about one lesser known place in South Africa where tourists want to return as soon as they leave. Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 There are a lot of fabulous, well known wine farms around South Africa. Name a lesser known wine farm or route. Share a picture via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Tell us about lesser known activities that repeat guests will love. Share a picture via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Tell us about “lesser-known place” that
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.