#237: #TravelChatSA 27th February 2019 | Topic: Shout outs for our Sassy Inner Cities (eateries, street art, culture, activities) – a topic suggested by @winelands
Q1 What would you say is the best way to explore our SA city centres and why? (guided / self-drive / on-foot etc) via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Tell us about your most memorable inner city adventures – where, what did you do and why was it epic? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 You have a full day for yourself. Please share the special places from your little black book with us via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Name 3 inner city activities that every tourist should add to their itinerary. Share a picture via @BlogAuthentic #TravelChatSA (19h45)
How it works:
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.