#239: #TravelChatSA 20th March 2019 | Topic:
#CottageStaySA (Suggested by @Travelopulent)
Q1 Please describe your dream cottage rental to us via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Name 3 things essential to your cottage stay via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about your most memorable holiday or weekend breakaways when you stayed in a cosy cottage in SA via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Where can you best book/find cosy cottages in South Africa? via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Suggest a Cottage/ Farm Stay in your area. Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h55)
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.