#238: #TravelChatSA 13th March 2019 | Topic:
Wild about Wildlife (suggested by @winelands)
Q1 As a travel community we’re passionate about our Wildlife. What makes you wildly Happy and wild with Anger and why? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 What can / must we do better in order to protect our wildlife. via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Wildlife is wildlife. Give advice to tourists, on how to have a great safari experience in South Africa via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Name an ethical wildlife tour for your next vacation in #SouthAfrica via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Show off our SA Wildlife treasures with pics. Where was it taken and what made the experience memorable? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h55)
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.