#241: #TravelChatSA 3rd April 2019 | Topic:
Responsible Tourism – How we can make a
Q1 Describe responsible tourism in 3 words and a picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Our time is now. How can tourists travel responsible? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Share your favourite examples of ways tourism businesses do good for people, the planet and local economies via @RespTourismSA #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Share WHY businesses should be responsible in their day to day operations as well as us as individual travellers via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Name a hotel/tourism institution that practices responsible tourism via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.