#242 #TravelChatSA 24th April 2019 | Topic:
South Africa in Pictures
Q1 Name 3 qualities of a picture-perfect location in South Africa. Share a picture via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Scroll through your Instagram feed & share 3 of your pics which capture South Africa’s natural beauty (Please add your Insta handle) via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Share a picture of your favourite South African flower and plant via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Please share a photo of a typical South African dish or drink via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 South Africans are known for their warm, authentic hospitality. Share a pic of beautiful smiles captured in epic locations in SA via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check the for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.