#246 #TravelChatSA 22n May 2019 | Topic: Travel on Gravel (Suggested by @gotravelbug )
Q1 Name 3 things/feelings that distinguish gravel travel from tar travel via @Monique_PR_ #TravelChatSA (19h00)
Q2 Gravel travel offers you an opportunity to explore unknown towns of #SouthAfrica. How do you prepare for it? via @Blogauthentic #TravelChatSA (19h15)
Q3 Tell us about your favourite gravel travels in SA. Where did the road take you and why was it epic? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19h30)
Q4 Dos and Dont’s while gravel road exploring. Share your tips via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19h45)
BONUS Q5 Share few pictures from your latest gravel road trip. Where was it taken via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA (19h55)
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @Monique_PR_ ,@traveltonia, blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hash tag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Monique_PR_ , @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.