#254 #TravelChatSA 24th July 2019 | Topic: Explore KZN, South Africa
Q1 Coastal towns in KZN – where are the best spots to go on holiday or weekend breaks and why? Via @Winelands #TravelChatSA
Q2 From Margate, to Mahlungulu, from Umhlanga to Newcastle. Share what we need to see in KwaZulu-Natal. #travelchatSA @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q3 Which tourism routes are synonymous with South African history – your favourite? Via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA
Q4 One would hardly imagine Kwa Zulu Natal as a coffee and chocolate haven. Which towns would you include in your itinerary for these experiences? Via @r_kambule #TravelChatSA
Q5 KZN is known for its hearty cuisine. Share your favourite food from that province Via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.