#255 #TravelChatSA 31st July 2019 | Topic: Explore Northern Cape, South Africa
Q1 It is a vast region. How do you prefer travelling to through the Northern Cape and where do we find accurate, useful information? (Road / rail / air travel) Via @Winelands #TravelChatSA
Q2 Unpolluted night skies, desert landscapes, wildflowers, red sand dunes, and lions. Where is your dream place in the Northern Cape? Via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q3 Share your accommodation tips for the Northern Cape Via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA
Q4 Road trip through the Northern Cape of South Africa. Which places do you recommend? Via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q5 What are the top three tourist attractions in the Northen Cape of South Africa? Via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.