#253 #TravelChatSA 17th July 2019 | Topic: Foodie South Africa / Winter Edition
Q1 Where in South Africa can we find a restaurant with the cosiest winter atmosphere ever? Via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q2 Let’s celebrate local eateries offering fireplaces and that extra special warmth you crave. Where are they and what makes them stand out for you? Via @Winelands #TravelChatSA
Q3 Share a photo of your favourite winter food @traveltonia #TravelChatSA
Q4 Winter season in South Africa. Which locally grown fruit and vegetables are served? Via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q5 There are plenty of winter specials in the restaurant industry. Name two winter specials that one cannot miss. Via @blogauthentic #TravelChatSA
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @r_kambule, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.