Let me tell you about a treat; the Avani Private Nature Reserve Experience. Avani is located in Botriver, a mere 90min drive from Cape Town. This is the perfect place to welcome spring, known for its serenity and abundance of fynbos. Nature’s celebration of spring!
Why choosing Avani for your Spring Getaway is an absolute must. Here are our TOP 5 reasons:
1. Location, location, location, it is superb and encourages a sense of peace. The Avani. Eco-friendly, thatched, straw bale and cob rondawels offer a rustic and quirky space where guests can expect nothing less than soul-feeding tranquility and peace.
Sometimes you just need to get away from the rat-race out there. Sit down, take in the views, unwind and just know you have arrived at Avani.
All the units are an open plan with a kitchenette, bedroom and bathroom with shower and bath. All needs are catered for with amenities, mini-fridge, linen, towels, TV and Wi-Fi for those wanting to stay in touch.
A practical thoughtful consideration is the exclusive parking right next to your unit.
2. A strong second is that each of Avani’s double-unit has its own private wood-burning Hot Tub & fireplace/braai. Ample wood is provided to ensure a memorable experience.
We loved and enjoyed our Hot Tub every day! What better way to end your day?
3. Talking about relaxing at the end of the day brings us to Avani’s delectable Pinot Noir! Owners, Ewald & Coreen Groenewald produce their own wines. Wine can be purchased from the cellar a short drive away.
Oh and olives!!! Don’t forget to ask for olives! Pinot Noir and olives are the perfect pairing for that sunset. Thank me later and Cheers!
4. The pool area is located in the middle of Avani, and within minutes walk from each unit. This is ideal on a hot day. A small communal kitchen is conveniently situated to prepare food and drinks. Once again all needs are catered for, so relax and recharge.
5. The activities on offer, both at the reserve and the surrounds are a must. Nature and outdoor lovers will adore it! The hiking route around the reserve is clearly marked and an absolute must. This is an energy booster of stunning views and being one with nature. Celebrate spring with Avani. I can guarantee you will love it, as much as we did.
For the list of all the activities including cycling click here .
”Life is defined by time, appreciate the beauty of time” so be mindful and take Avani time out.
For more details and to make a reservation visit their website:
Text and Images by Patrycja @ travel opulent box.
We have been hosted by Avani Private Nature Reserve as a part of #TravelChatSA Review Series. Opinions are ours and based on personal experience.