#266 #TravelChatSA 9th October 2019 | Topic: Explore your Hometown, South Africa
Q1 Introduce your hometown sharing an interesting fact about it and picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA
Q2 Tell us about three things your hometown is famous for. Have a picture? Share it via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA
Q3 Share your favourite foodie experience that we can find in your hometown via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA
Q4 Why don’t we go somewhere only we know? (Thanks Keane). Tell about the most romantic (non-commercial) picnic spot in your hometown via @dorolef #TravelChatSA
BONUS Tell us about local fresh goods markets in your home town. What do you love most about them? via @winelands #TravelChatSA
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.