#274: #TravelChatSA 4th December 2019 / Topic: Holiday Season in South Africa
Q1 Share 3 practical tips on how to truly enjoy SA during the busy season via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA
Q2 Please share festive activities one could do to celebrate the holiday season in South Africa via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA
Q3 The Stellenbosch Wine Route has been nominated for the Wine Enthusiast’s Wine Star Award for best global wine route of the year. What do you enjoy doing in the Stellenbosch Wine Routes and why? via @StellWineRoute #TravelChatSA
Q4 What do you love most about spending the Holiday Season in your home town in SA (if you’re not going away) and why? via @winelands #TravelChatSA
BONUS Q5 Share a picture showing Holiday vibes in South Africa via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA
How it works:
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @TravelChatSA, @DoroLef, @Winelands, @traveltonia, @blogauthentic as well as our Co-Hosts for the evening.
- Follow our Special Guest Co-Host @StellWineRoute
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat. If you’d like a weekly reminder about #TravelChatSA – simply DM us: @travelopulent, @DoroLef or @TravelChatSA, @Winelands, @traveltonia and @blogauthentic
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
FUTURE TOPICS: For a full list of 2018 topics – click here (please note topic might change so do check them for updates)For questions and topic suggestions please DM one of the Hosts – we will credit your idea.