#TravelChatSA no 279
Date & Time: 1st April at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Q1We all enjoy traveling with our eyes while in lockdown. Where do you find beautiful photos of SA? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 Shout out to our Wine Industry. What wine estates you will be visiting first after the lockdown and why? Share a picture via @TravelChatSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Let us share some LOVE! Shout out to hotels, guesthouses, activities, tour guides and all in Tourism Industry… via @travelopulent #VirtualTravelSA #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Let us Dream Big. Tell us about the first place you plan to visit when the coronavirus pandemic is over. Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Travel in the future will be more appreciated. What will your post-Covid19 perfect SA vacay look like? via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use both hashtags #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Guest Host @riaanjordaanza.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 8th April.