#TravelChatSA no 280
Date & Time: 8th April at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Lockdown Diaries / South Africa
Q1 Describe your lockdown situation. Alone, kids, parents, partner? House, garden, flat, complex. Share the positives and negatives of the situation? Via @dibrown5 #TravelChatSA #LockdownDiaries (19:00)
Q2 We are asked to stay home. Now is an excellent time to do nothing. How do you spend your time? Share a picture via @dorolef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 After 13 days in lockdown… What are you appreciate now that you previously took for granted? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #LockdownDiaries (19:30)
Q4 If you have access to a patio or garden, how can you intentionally enjoy nature during lockdown? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #LockdownDiaries (19:45)
BONUS Q5 If you are new to working at home, would you want to continue after lockdown? via @dibrown5 #TravelChatSA #LockdownDiaries (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use both hashtags #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 16th April.