#TravelChatSA no 281
Date & Time: 15th April at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA Klein Karoo / South Africa
Q1 Klein Karoo is a popular destination with incredibly beautiful little towns. Share a Travel Guide to your favourite town and tell us where to eat, stay or what to do when in the area via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo (19:00)
Q2 Lets give a shoutout to property or activity in the Klein Karoo and tell us why? via @visitoudtshoorn #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo (19:15)
Q3 Tell us about Klein Karoo road trips – the highways & byways, mountain passes and off the beaten track routes to explore via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo (19:30)
Q4 Share photos of the Klein Karoo’s divine biodiversity via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Tell us about your favourite Padstal experiences in the Klein Karoo via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use both hashtags #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA or #VirtualTravelKleinKaroo in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Special Guest Co-Host: @visitoudtshoorn, @GerrieOfficial and @riaanjordaanZA.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 22nd April.