#TravelChatSA no 283
Date & Time: 29th April at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA Overberg / South Africa
Q1 The Overberg stretches beyond Gordon’s Bay to Barrydale. It’s about Marine Big Five, vineyards, mountains, romance, lighthouses, pristine beaches, wheat fields and more. Tell us about your favourite Overberg destination and why this is such a special place via @HangklipT #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelOverberg (19:00)
Q2 The Overberg roads have many farm stalls with country style produce. What is your favourite road-trip Overberg stop? via @WhaleCoastSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelOverberg (19:15)
Q3 With its pristine coastline and rolling mountains the Overberg is a place to relax and recharge. What would be your perfect time-out suggestion for time spent here? via @HermanusTourism #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelOverberg (19:30)
Q4 The Overberg received a UNESCO award for its gastronomy. Elgin, Grabouw, Bot River, Hermanus, Stanford, Greyton and Elim all offer wine tasting and the region has many eating options. Share your post lockdown bucket list of culinary experiences to be had in this region via @visitstanfird #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelOverberg (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Sustainable tourism is at the heart of the Overberg and its known for innovation, creativity and the way in which better tourism is practiced. Share a sustainable tourism experience that you enjoyed via @GansbaaiTourism #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelOverberg (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA and #VirtualTravelOverberg in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Guests Co-Hosts: @riaanjordaanZA, @WhaleCoastSA, @HangklipT, @HermanusTourism, @visitstanford, @GansbaaiTourism.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 6th May.