#TravelChatSA no 282
Date & Time: 22nd April at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA West Coast / South Africa
Q1 What key phrase best describes what you love most about the Cape West Coast? Share with a photo via @WestCoastWaySA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWestCoast (19:00)
Q2 What has been your best discovery (activities/accommodation) while exploring West Coast in South Africa? Share a picture via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWestCoast (19:15)
Q3 Spring is flower season. Share your favourite spots for enjoying flowers on a day trip from Cape Town or a weekend stay? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWestCoast (19:30)
Q4 Tell us about must-visit wineries in the West Coast. Share a picture via @WeskusTourism #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWestCoast (19:45)
BONUS Q5 West Coast is the best coast. Please share photos showing your favourite places via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWestCoast (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA and #VirtualTravelWestCoast in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Guests Co-Hosts: @riaanjordaanZA, @WeskusTourism & @WestCoastWaySA.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 29th April.