#TravelChatSA no 284
Date & Time: 6th May at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA Winelands / South Africa
Q1 What key phrase best describes what you love most about the Winelands? Share with a photo via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWinelands (19:00)
Q2 Local travel will be critical to boost the economy post-lockdown. Tell us about more off the beaten track wine regions & wineries to visit in SA via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWinelands (19:15)
Q3 You plan a day out (when the time comes). Tell us about activities, restaurants, places that are a must to visit in the Winelands via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWinelands (19:30)
Q4 Do you look for a specific style of wines or cultivars when you are visiting the wine lands? Share examples via @WelgegundWines #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWinelands (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Many of us are dreaming about the things that we can’t wait to do again after lockdown. Transport your mind to Groot Constantia and let us know what would be first on your list upon arrival. Share with an inspirational photo via @GrootConstantia #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelWinelands (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA and #VirtualTravelWinelands in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Guests Co-Hosts: @riaanjordaanZA, @GrootConstantia, @WelgegundWines
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 13th May.