#TravelChatSA no 288
Date & Time: 3rd June at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Take me to the future: Post-Lockdown concepts for Tourism and Hospitality.
Q1 What would you expect to be in place to have complete peace of mind during your next hotel stay/ flight/activity experience/shuttle etc? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Please share ideas of how companies can protect guests from infection, everything but simply using harmful chemicals or preposterous amounts of plastic? via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 How can establishments/attractions keep the wow & fun factors in their service offering amidst ‘hospital-like’ strict safety & higiene protocols? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 What are the unusual opportunities for businesses in the tourism and travel industry during lockdown period in South Africa? Share ideas via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Where would you like to go again, once we can travel again? Please share your pics! via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Guest Co-Host @taraturk1
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 10th June.