#TravelChatSA no 286
Date & Time: 20th May at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA Cape Town / South Africa
Q1 In Cape Town we love to live life outside. Share your tips for those who want to explore by being active. Ang go… Share a picture via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelCapeTown (19:00)
Q2 Tell us about your “secret” Cape Town spot – somewhere you love that isn’t very well known. Share w picture via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelCapeTown (19:15)
Q3 Tweet-flood our chat with the most magnificent & iconic Cape Town & Table Mountain views you captured for everyone’s #VirtualTravelCapeTown pleasure! Via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Cape Town is a foodie destination – share your favourite dine-out spots with us and let’s get hungry virtually via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelCapeTown (19:45)
BONUS Q5 First 3 Cape Town spots you will go the very minute it is legal. Share a pic or a link via @DiBrown5 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelCapeTown (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA and #VirtualTravelCapeTown in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and Guests Co-hosting: @taraturk1 and @DiBrown5
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 27th May.