#TravelChatSA no 285
Date & Time: 13th May at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: #VirtualTravelSA Garden Route / South Africa
Q1 Why would you like to visit the Garden Route when we can travel again? Share a picture via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGardenRoute (19:00)
Q2 The Garden Route is quite a large area to explore. On your travels here would you rather stay in one place and explore from there or would you chose the road trip approach and spend a night at a different place? Give accommodation examples via @TheLoftsKnysna #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGardenRoute (19:15)
Q3 Tell us about the backroads and mountain passes of the Garden Route . Share a picture via @traveltonia #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGardenRoute (19:30)
Q4 What is your favourite activity in the Garden Route? Share a picture via @ExploreKnysna #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGardenRoute (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Tell us about your favourite coastal walk and share a picture via @gotravelbug #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGardenRoute (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA and #VirtualTravelGardenRoute in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent & @TravelChatSA and our Guests Co-Hosts: @riaanjordaanZA, @gotravelbug, @ExploreKnysna & @TheLoftsKnysna.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 20th May.