#TravelChatSA no 291
Date & Time: 24th June at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Discover South Africa through books.
Q1 Please recommend books where South Africa plays a role as big as the main characters via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA (19:00)
Q2 Tell us about a book which inspired you to explore a certain region of our country and why was it so compelling? via @winelands #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 Why do you think is it important to read as much as possible about the places we visit in South Africa? #TravelChatSA (19:30)
Q4 Give reasons why it makes sense to support local and independant bookshops. #TravelChatSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 If you were writing a book about your travels in South Africa, what would the title be? #TravelChatSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Guest Co-Host @taraturk1.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 1st July.