#TravelChatSA no 289
Date & Time: 10th June at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Virtual Travel Gauteng.
Q1 Describe Gauteng province in three words and tell us what are the most iconic places in Gauteng? Please share a picture or a memory via @VisitGauteng #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng (19:00)
Q2 Sometimes you feel as if you just need to escape the concrete jungle! Share your favourite ‘great outdoors’/day trip/outside city limits getaway? via @Boozy_Foodie #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng (19:15)
Q3 Please recommend three must visit places in Gauteng for tourists who would like to learn about history of South Africa. Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng (19:30)
Q4 Once we can travel & gather again, local businesses will need our support. Shout out for your favourite Gauteng eateries & entertainment venues via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng (19:45)
BONUS Q5 When travelling to Gauteng what are your top three accommodation suggestions or what are the spots in Gauteng that you find most tranquil? via @MaropengSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtags #TravelChatSA, #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelGauteng in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Guest Co-Host @MaropengSA, @visitgauteng, @taraturk1 and @Boozy_Foodie.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 17th June.