#TravelChatSA no 292
Date & Time: 1st July at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Virtual Travel KZN.
Q1 Describe what makes visiting KZN so appealing. Use only 1 sentence and 1 image via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN (19:00)
Q2 Dream a little. You plan to visit KZN. What are you looking for? via @DoroLef #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN #TravelChatSA (19:15)
Q3 What are the not to be missed, cultural, historical sites of the province? Share a picture via @SafariKZNMark #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN (19:30)
Q4 What part of KZN is your favourite and why? Please share your pictures. via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Share an image of your favourite meal eaten in KZN? Share a picture via @SpiceGoddess143 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA & #VirtualTravelSA #VirtualTravelKZN in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-host @taraturk1, @SpiceGoddess143, @SafariKZNMark .
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say)
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 8th July