#TravelChatSA no 293
Date & Time: 8st July at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Q1 What are you doing now to prepare for travel reopening? Share a picture via @satravelready #TravelChatSA #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #AheadOfTheCurve (19:00)
Q2 What does sustainable travel look like in the ‘next normal’? Share pictures and examples via @satravelready #TravelChatSA #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #AheadOfTheCurve (19:15)
Q3 Share practical ways in which we can help to make a difference to reopened local tourism businesses now? via @winelands #TravelChatSA #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #AheadOfTheCurve (19:30)
Q4 Are there any tourism organisations already making a difference? via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #AheadOfTheCurve (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Dream Big. What is the first destination you are going to visit now? Share a picture via @DoroLef #TravelChatSA #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #AheadOfTheCurve (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA & #AheadOfTheCurve in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-host @taraturk1 and @satravelready.
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #AheadOfTheCurve in each tweet (we don’t want to miss anything you say). You can also spread the word by including #SouthAfricaIsTravelReady #ReadySetLocal #TourismStrong #WeAreReady.
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 15th July