#TravelChatSA no 295
Date & Time: 22nd July at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Airmchair Travel – South Africa (topic suggested by @Papierazzi)
Q1 Tell us what does Armchair Travel mean and share 3 examples of how one becomes an armchair traveller? via @travelopulent #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 How do you make your armchair travel a sensory experience? Share a song, recipe or drink that sets the mood for armchair traveling via @Papierazzi #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 Where do you want to visit or revisit from your armchair? Share some pics with us via @MaropengSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Books or virtual tours? Which is the better armchair travel medium? Can you recommend any in particular? via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 Give a shout out to bloggers whose SA travel content is so enticing, you want to jump up from your armchair and pack your suitcase! via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-host @taraturk1, @Papierazzi and @MaropengSA
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 29th July.