#TravelChatSA no 296
Date & Time: 29th July at 7PM SAST (UCT 2)
Topic: Bush Breaks in South Africa
Q1 Please describe the sounds of the bush. Describe an experience or how you imagine it to be via @dorolef #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:00)
Q2 What is your favourite African animal and why? Please share pictures via @mala_mala #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:15)
Q3 What are the bush DO’s and DONT’s and tell us about your favourite bush break. Please share pictures via @taraturk1 #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:30)
Q4 Luxury safaris with all needs catered for vs DIY roughing it bush breaks: which do you prefer and why via @winelands #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:45)
BONUS Q5 What are your favourite bush escapes near to where you live? Please share pictures via @MaropengSA #TravelChatSA #VirtualTravelSA (19:55)
How it works:
- PLEASE use all hashtag #TravelChatSA in all your tweets.
– Follow our Host @travelopulent, @winelands, @traveltonia, @dorolef & @TravelChatSA and Special Guests Co-host @taraturk, @mala_mala and @MaropengSA
– Follow Hashtag #TravelChatSA and tweet chat stream here;
– DO remember to use the chat hashtag #TravelChatSA and #VirtualTravelSA
– Answer Questions posted every 15 min; Connect with others, Tweet, Re-Tweet, Converse and Enjoy the Chat!
–Make sure your Twitter feed is not private. Your posts won’t come up on the chat even if you have a hashtag.
If you’d like to sponsor #TravelChatSA, sponsor a prize, suggest a topic or become a co-host – please get in touch here or DM us @travelopulent. #TravelChatSA is a great way to get brand recognition and create a buzz around your brand among tweeter hosts and co-hosts, participants and hundreds of thousands of followers. You will achieve all that an more in one-hour #TravelChatSA conversation chat.
– No “Self-Promotion” Tweets & Spam (if you have a question regarding what constitutes spam, get in touch).
Save the date! Next chat Wednesday 5th August.